Confused or curious about peptides? This introductory peptide lecture is for you! Dr. Kent Holtorf, recognized thought leader on peptides, will demystify the topic of peptides and provide real-world training on how to use peptides in your practice. With peptides becoming a foundational part of many integrative practices, this lecture is designed to get you up to speed on what you need to know and what you need to do to help your patients and your practice. While many physicians pay thousands of dollars for short primers on how to use peptides, this lecture is absolutely free.
- To understand how peptides differ from hormones,
- To understand the basic major clinical classes of peptides, including Immune Modulating, Rejuvenating, Sleep, Brain/Nootropics, Antimicrobial, Mitochondrial/Energy, Growth Hormone Releasing, Melanotropic (libido/weight loss/tanning) and others,
- To understand which peptides are effective when given orally, including BPC-157, Thymosin beta 4 fragment Ac-SDKP fragment and Epitalon,
- To understand the wide range of local and systemic healing effects of oral BPC-157,
- To understand the similarities and differences between Thymosin beta 4 and Thymosin beta 4 fragment Ac-SDKP,
- To understand the antiaging effects of Epitalon,
- To understand the synergistic effects between the different peptides, peptides and hormones, peptides and stem cell/exosome products, peptides and supplements and peptides and medications,
- To understand how to start using peptides in your practice safely and effectively to improve patient outcomes and boost center revenue within days of the lecture
Dr. Kent Holtorf, MD is the medical director of the Holtorf Medical Group (www.HoltorfMed.com), Chief Medical Officer of Integrative Peptides (www.IntegrativePeptides.com) and a founder and director of the non-profit National Academy of Hypothyroidism (NAH) (www.NAHypothyroidism.org), which is dedicated to dissemination of new evidence-based information to doctors and patients on the diagnosis and treatment of hypothyroidism and advanced integrative diagnostic and treatment protocols.