The press registration for the 2018 Integrative Healthcare Symposium now open.
If you are not a member of the press employed by an accredited consumer or trade news organizations, please register now as an attendee!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Integrative Healthcare Symposium invites qualified members of the press employed by accredited consumer or trade news organizations to apply for a complimentary Press badge.
In order to qualify, you MUST review the Eligibility Requirements prior to registering online and provide all the documentation necessary during registration in order to receive your badge onsite.
ALL members of the press MUST pre-register to attend the 2018 Integrative Healthcare Symposium. Registration for the conference and the exhibit hall will NOT be available at the event.
** Please note that access to sessions will be prioritized to Conference Pass holders. Press badge holders will be granted access to conference sessions based on room capacity. This is to ensure that practitioners who registered to the conference get a chance to attend the sessions necessary to receive educational credits. **
The conference will consider accreditation of up to 2 qualified members of the press of the same media outlet.
Complimentary press registration is available only to members of the press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about the Integrative Healthcare Symposium
• Members of the press with following titles qualify for a Press badge:
– Freelance writer (Must provide a documented assignment from a specific news organization and 2 bylined articles written within the past year from an assigned news organization covering the healthcare industry to qualify for a Press badge).
– Photojournalist, photographer
– Camera crew (TV)
• The following titles are NOT eligible to receive a Press badge:
– Sales/marketing personnel (sales managers, account executives, etc.)
– Advertising/PR/marketing representatives/agencies
– Production companies staff
– Corporate media relations staff
– President, CEO
– Other non-editorial roles
• Members of the press must be employed by an accredited consumer or trade news organization that covers the healthcare industry
• Through the registration process, members of the press must provide links to their recent works as well as a website link to the news organization for which they work (i.e.: masthead with your name on it)
We will review your request to attend as a member of the press within 5-7 business days of your submission.
If we have any concerns or questions about your application, we will contact you directly.
Once you are approved, you will receive an email confirmation of registration. Bring a copy of this email to the conference in order to retrieve your badge.
No audio recording and video recording of the conference sessions is allowed.
Photographing in the conference sessions or in the Exhibit Hall is not allowed without permission from the Integrative Healthcare Symposium Event Management. Requests to photograph must be done in writing via email by contacting email@example.com and must be approved by the Event management PRIOR to the event.